Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Egg Scramble Fritata Thing

Hi guys, Kuba here. Here is my favorite breakfast. I posted this on MySpace three years ago. Yay for cut & paste!
Take a large onion, sliced, and a little thyme, and sauté in butter on medium-high until onion is still a little crunchy. Make room on the pan/skillet/wok/car hood/forehead and add some more butter and sliced mushrooms. Once the mushrooms let their water out add a sliced tomato, and let it cook until it turns soft and mushy. Add thinly diced garlic, soy sauce and cayenne. Add feta and three eggs. Let the eggs cook on the bottom first, then turn the mixture over to cook the other side. Salt and pepper. Great with buttered toast with yeast flakes. Or tortilla. Try adding a little cream cheese to the tomato stage.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kuba!
    Thanks for planning my weekend breakfast for me this week!
    Welcome welcome welcome!

    ReplyDelete